Jaw Dropped! Eras Movie Is Ready Here And Now For The Public!

The Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour came out on October 13, 2023.  The movie is based on her popular, worldwide tour.
The “Taylor Swift: The Eras Tour” came out on October 13, 2023. The movie is based on her popular, worldwide tour.
Lynn Escobar

Taylor Swift, a 33-year-old musician and pop artist, goes around the country and performs her tour, The Eras Tour. Swift has performed a total of 146 shows. While exploring Los Angeles, her team recorded her entire tour. Swift’s team also made a movie out of it. This movie was released on Friday, October 13, 2023. Swift’s fandom has such a big impact that it had pushed back the date of The Exorcist: Believer date to be released. The original published date for the Exorcist was October 13, 2023.

Taylor Swift’s Eras tour has now dropped. Taylor Swift, a pop icon, plays hit songs in a once-in-a-lifetime performance event, continuing the global phenomenon. Quickly aiming this motion picture to be a way for fans who had not been able to urge tickets to encounter her visit.

Taylor Swift is an American musician who sings and writes songs in the pop and country genres. CrowRiver Media states , “The Eras Tour” film is already the highest-grossing concert film ever, bringing in, as of Oct. 23, nearly $130 million in the U.S., and more than $160 million worldwide. Only Justin Bieber’s 2011 film “Never Say Never” comes close, with a $99 million global revenue report.”

Swift has put in a lot of effort in the past few years to be ready to give her best on this tour. This tour featured her nine out of her ten released albums. The albums Lover, Fearless, Evermore, Reputation, Speak Now, Red, Folklore, 1989 and Midnights were highlighted during the tour.

Every night had a different variation of songs that surprised audience members . On the first night in L.A August 3rd, 2023 “I Can See You-Speak Now” and “Maroon-Midnights” were showcased. On the second night August 4th, 2023 “You Are In Love-1989” and “ Our Song- Debut”. On the third night August 5th, 2023 “Death By a Thousand Cuts-Lover” and “You’re on Your Own, Kid- Midnights” On the Fourth night August 7, 2023 the songs were “Dress-Reputation” and “Exile- Folklore” Swift ensures that her fans have an unforgettable experience, and one they can talk about for years to come.

Continuing on the next few days of Swift’s surprise songs that were performed. On August 8, 2023 “I Know Places-1989” and lastly the final night August 9, 2023, “New Romantics-1989, and “New Years Day- Reputation ”.

Swift’s new movie “Taylor Swift:The Eras Tour” got published on Friday October 13, 2023. Swift’s lucky number is the number 13. The main reason why she wanted it published on the 13th was because Taylor Swift was born on December 13, 1989. Her album went gold in 13th weeks, and lastly Swift is always seated into the 13th row and 13th seat for every award show.

The Taylor Swift movie had cuts and edits. Swift had many different songs that didn’t make the final cut. A lot of the fans were upset about how some songs didn’t make the cut into the movie. The songs that didn’t make the cut were, “The Archer”, “No body No crime”, “Wildest Dreams”, “Tis the Damn Season”, and lastly “Long Live.”

Swift’s motion picture point of see due to the fans is stunning. Interviewee Alyssa Ramos mentioned that, “Overall, I really loved the movie because of how it zooms in on important aspects of the concert that can’t be seen when you’re at the actual stadium. It allows those who didn’t have the chance to go to the concert an opportunity to live the same experience as others.” Another anonymous interviewee who went to the concert mentioned that, “I got nosebleed seats and during the concert you were able to see a lot but the movie, the songs and the overall quality is much better than the concert.”

They continued to mention, “While at the concert I think for people who sat in the nosebleeds seats had to rely on the TV’s vs in the movie you can see the different details that you may not see from those seats.”

What is different about the movie compared to the actual tour and once again mentioned from Ramos that, “Swift cut out the transitions of her changing into her outfits.” Versus in the actual tour where you can see her changing.

On going the question with what’s different, another source AJ Ramos, “In the tour, you’re restricted to what you see based on your seat/if you’re on the floor. but in the movie, everyone can see the performances in a cinematic view, like the visuals on the stage.” Ramos continued, “You can also hear Taylor’s voice more clearly in the movie, while on tour, the audience seems louder.

Taylor Swift’s concert film The Eras Tour grossed between $95 million and $97 million at the box office in the United States and Canada in its opening weekend, AMC Theaters announced Sunday. It was the highest-grossing concert film ever in North America in its opening weekend.

In case you missed the tour, fear not! Simply head to the nearest cinema and relish in the identical vigor one would have encountered during the tour. Theaters that are showing this movie are Regal, Amc, Regency Cinemark, and Studio Movie. This movie is recommended to those who are a huge fan of Taylor Swift.

About the Contributor
Lynn Escobar
Lynn Escobar, Staff Writer
Lynn was born in Antelope Valley California, but raised in Santa Clarita the rest of her life after she turned 1 years old. They are now a senior at Golden Valley High School and a staff writer for the CEPAT News Team. Her family is very involved with her and wants her to succeed.  She is involved with their school club called HOSA (Health Occupations Students of America). She’s also involved with theater arts (children theater). She has been in theater for 3 years of her high school years. She is very passionate to be talking about medical and health related topics. She is very passionate because she sees herself getting into the medical field. Being a journalist is  new to her, but she hopes to share more of the issues of art and creativity in our world by educating people about art, culture, entertainment and how it's made. Ashlynn is very interested in anything horror, loves Vampire Diaries, and loves Spiderman!