Birthrates and Pet ownership in Millennials (2023)

A 2021 poll conducted by Pew Research revealed 44% of adults express their likelihood of having no children. This is a significant increase from last year, 37%. With a decrease of millennial’s having little to no children, I wanted to highlight the increase in pet ownership in millennial’s that can go hand in hand. I used bright, satisfying colors to bring the viewers attention towards the bold images.
About the Contributor
Jada Abdon
Jada Abdon, Staff Writer
Jada Abdon is a senior at Golden Valley and one of the Community staff writers for the Grizzly Gazette. She's extremely attentive with each task. She enjoys partaking in music, fine arts, plus creative endeavors. Throughout high school she has developed an infatuation with science and writing defining her passion. She has been involved in CSF, National Honor Society, and has been actively doing community service for the past four years. She has been part of the Golden Valley Grizzly Marching Band all through high school. With almost a decade of musical experience playing flute along with an artistic passion she hopes to dive into the following themes. She believes the significance of a journalist provides a wide range of freedom, granting a voice for herself and bearing the responsibility to be as informative as possible to audiences. In her spare time she enjoys playing instruments, playing with her three dogs (two jack Russell and a Labrador), and tending to her farm of chickens.