No Values! Crazy Punk Band 2024 Festival Line Up

Social Distortion live in 1990
Social Distortion live in 1990

Several of the greatest punk bands known to man are coming together, performing in one place, on four stages, for one day only.

No Values Official Set List!! (Instagram; @officialmisfits )

Goldenvoice, known for organizing Coachella, has organized the first No Values Festival. This event is set for June 8th, at the Pomona Fairplex, headlined by The Original Misfits, and Social Distortion.

Many classic punk bands are going to be featured, but there’s some newer bands in the lineup as well. There’s also a ska portion of the lineup with bands like Sublime (ska is a music genre that embodies rocksteady and reggae), and a mystery act yet to be revealed.

The No Values Festival embraces the golden era of punk at its heart. They are paying homage to influential bands such as: The Vandals, The Dead Milkmen , Bad Religion, The Exploited, TSOL, and Black Flag, all of which are favorites showcased in the extensive lineup.

Official Lineup:
Agent Orange
Bad Religion
Black Flag
Ceremony
Cro-Mags
Fear
Fidlar
Fishbone
Hepcat
Iggy Pop
Jello Biafra (DJ Set)
Joyce Manor
L7
The Misfits
Mourning Noise
MSPAINT
Power Trip
Scowl
Shattered Faith
Social Distortion
Soul Glo
Steve Ignorant
Sublime
Suicidal Tendencies
T.S.O.L.
The Adicts
The Adolescents
The Aquabats
The Bronx
The Damned
The Dead Milkmen
The Dickies
The Dillinger
Escape Plan
The Exploited
The Jesus Lizard
The Lawrence Arms
The Selecter
The Skeletones
The Vandals
Turnstile
Untouchables
Viagra Boys

The Original Misfits
Initially named “The Misfits”, they later became known as “The Original Misfits” to distinguish themselves from subsequent lineups, disbanded in 1983. But their legacy endured, through the reissues of their music, and continued interest from fans.

The Misfits performing live in 2012

In 2016, after years of speculation and anticipation, they reunited for a series of reunion shows, performing classic Misfits songs to sold-out crowds. Now they are coming together again, eight years later, to perform for much larger audiences.

Social Distortion
Social Distortion is an american punk band that are known for their crazy blend of punk rock, rockabilly, and country music influence. Social Distortion gained recognition in the punk scene with their early releases such as their self-titled album in 1990 and “Somewhere Between Heaven and Hell” in 1992.

Fans are all the rage about these bands that retired, and disbanded many years ago, but are reuniting to perform one last time. Hopefully inspiring some of these amazing artists to decide to tour again, but fans can only hope.

Local customer at Grayskull Vinyl, Jason Gomez, a huge punk fan, says “ I expect the bands in the lineup to give us high-energy performances that will leave us feeling hyped. I used to see some of these bands in backyard shows back when I was a crazy teen. I can’t wait to see these guys play at their old age now.”

Gomez adds that he feels, “It’s gonna be like stepping into a time machine and landing smack dab in the heart of the ’90s punk scene. The energy, the attitude, the rawness, it’s all gonna be there… It’s not just a festival, it’s a punk rock family reunion.”

Tickets went on sale on February 23rd, starting at $199 for general admission. But because this is a very desired show, the GA No Values, and GA Some Values tickets are already sold out. GA More Values and VIP tickets are still available, but who knows how long this will last. General Admission More Values tickets start at $249 which includes: one GA ticket to the show and one limited edition show tee, a dedicated entry lane into the show, and preferred parking.

The VIP ticket starts at $399, which includes one VIP ticket to the show plus the following: VIP Entry Lane VIP Areas next to two stages, VIP Festival Merch Location, one collectible pin 4-pack, one limited edition show tee, extra shade & seating options, special food & beverage offerings, air-conditioned restrooms, access to all GA areas, and preferred parking.

No Values is a great way to celebrate the bands you know and love. If you are interested, you may want to check those tickets out!

Tickets Here!

About the Contributor
Neona Hill-Herrera
Neona Hill-Herrera, Section Editor
Neona is a senior here at Golden Valley High School and the Section Editor for the CEPAT News Team for the Grizzly Gazette. She transferred over here during her Junior year and was quick to get involved with school activities. She's very passionate about journalism and making people aware of the world around them. GVTV has helped with her interest in student journalism. Her favorite thing to write about is music and the art to be found in it. Though music can’t be classified as a hobby, making music,  playlists and writing about it is Neona’s. When she graduates high school she would like to attend University of Oregon possibly majoring in Education. She dreams of landing a job as either a High School English teacher or elementary teacher to help sculpt young minds about music, art and culture.